Paul and Cori

Things we love: cooking, photography, crocheting, reading, math and board games.

Friday, October 1, 2010

WOOO! (that was my outside woo)

My friend, Angela, has started her very own photography company, and I am her #2, her partner, her planning committee, her photo editor...  It is Archive Portraits and it is a Better Business Bureau company.
 My Introduction

Recently, we were each able to enter a work of art in the silent auction at the  BBB torch awards, and they both SOLD! My piece is called As the Tide. The auction was for charity, so we were to put a starting bid on the art, if it sold at auction we would get that amount and the charity would get the rest. It is so excellent to know that somewhere out there, MY ART is hanging in an office or waiting room! Super exciting!
copyright: Cori 2010 
copyright: Cori 2010

1 comment: