Paul and Cori

Things we love: cooking, photography, crocheting, reading, math and board games.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

bearded baby

Jess, a friend from work, asked me one day if I could make a hat for her nephew. She and her parents saw one in a magazine they just "Had to have!" She sent me the picture:
                    From Real Simple magazine
Oh my cute/funniness! So I went to work. The hat would be the easy part, I knew how to make a hat. Then looking at this picture, with no pattern, I created the beard- laughing the entire time! Hahahahaha :)  The mustache came last, and I really hope it fits her nephew! There is always a worry in the back of my mind that things won't fit, but I stomp on it with my: "I'm an awesome visual person, with tons of seeing it fitting and the size it should be" ability. It was such a fun project! I also made a beardless hat for his dad, and that just makes it even more perfect, and hilarious! I call it my Lumberjack Toddler Hat w/matching Dad Hat.
copyright: Cori 2011
copyright: Cori 2011











Now I just need a picture of the guys in the hats!
12/18- Picture!Love it :)

1 comment:

  1. How much would you charge to make one of these for my 5 year old grandson? Thanks my email is robinmaney@gmail.com # 423-443-6734

    ReplyDelete