Paul and Cori

Things we love: cooking, photography, crocheting, reading, math and board games.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

monkey madness

At the same time I made Bennett's jungle animals, I made a monkey for Bridget's coming nephew. He is going to have a monkey themed room, and I think he got about 10 stuffed monkeys. I love how similar and different the boy monkeys are from each other. Like they almost have their own personalities.
copyright: Cori 2012

copyright: Cori 2012



As I said, Ellie loved Bennett's monkey so much, she has claimed it as her own. I made her very own super special girl monkey. What makes it a girl monkey? Pink overalls and a flower on her head, of course! I hope she loves it as much as (or more than) Bennett's boy monkey.
copyright: Cori 2012
copyright: Cori 2012


copyright: Cori 2012

copyright: Cori 2012
copyright: Cori 2012


copyright: Cori 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment