Paul and Cori

Things we love: cooking, photography, crocheting, reading, math and board games.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Stitch yourself a very merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas everybody!


I love making gifts for people! This year, I didn't make as many as years past, and some are not done (or started :/) yet. I DID make a stocking for Bennett, to go with the ones I made for the rest of the Fisks :)
copyright: Cori 2011




Paul and I drew the O'Connor family as the sibling draw for my family. I made them hats- owls for Mia and Gabriel, and stripes for Mike and Koleen. Koleen's stripes are swooped in a sprial, a very pretty pattern. I also made them peppermint ornaments for their tree. They go with the tree skirt I made last year!

copyright: Cori 2011
copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011


Then I made Mia a new blanket, because the one one I made her before has holes all over it! This one I made out of stash yarn, which means left overs! It is very "Mia" if you ask me, and I added interest by making 3 sections with different fun stitches. Inara of course laid on it, because, well, that's what she does!
copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011

Paul's friends from college, Matt and Jess, who were married in 2003, are having a baby, so I also made them a blanket. We don't know if it is a boy or a girl, so I used MSU colors.
copyright: Cori 2011
copyright: Cori 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment