Paul and Cori

Things we love: cooking, photography, crocheting, reading, math and board games.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

1 scarf, 8 scarf: Merry Christmas!

This Christmas I made a lot of gifts, but this is the first time I made gifts for someone else to give! Mary, who you may remember from the "how long does it take to make 2 skirts?" series asked me to make scarves for her friends! So exciting! I love making scarves, they don't take too long, and each one can be as different or similar as you'd like. Fancy stitch practice at its prime. I hope she and her friends love them!


copyright: Cori 2011
copyright: Cori 2011
copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011
copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011



copyright: Cori 2011
copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011



I also sent her 9 headbands I made a long time ago. I was hoping to sell them (back then) but never really got the opportunity. Giving them as gifts is way better than letting them sit around. I do wear these headbands to work sometimes, very cute!
copyright: Cori 2011

1 comment:

  1. I love the headbands! And the granny squares scarf, and the twisty scarf, and the fancy ends scarf!

    ReplyDelete