Paul and Cori

Things we love: cooking, photography, crocheting, reading, math and board games.

Monday, May 2, 2011

photography on display!

I have 2 photographs on the big red wall at my Starbucks. !!!! I was extremely thrilled when I randomly ordered 3 large (16x20) prints from Mpix and they looked amazing! I was so thrilled I took them to work to show them off. When my store manager saw them, he said, "Those would look awesome in our store!" About a month earlier, he had gone through the process of permissions to hang up local art work- we had 2 local art pieces already hanging on the red wall. After seeing my work, he had the bulk art that was hanging in the middle of the wall removed, the wall freshly painted, and hung 2 of my photographs in the middle of the other 2 local pieces.
copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011
copyright: Cori 2011  

copyright: Cori 2011
I even sold a copy! hooray :)
copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome feeling that must be, congrats!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, grats Cori! Your work is great, I can't wait to see it in more places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! I want to come see it!!!

    ReplyDelete