Paul and Cori

Things we love: cooking, photography, crocheting, reading, math and board games.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter dinner for 1

Paul is in CA for a meeting, I do believe he spent Easter helping Bitner set up his new apartment, and then getting dropped off at the hotel. I spent Easter working, it was one of the busiest days I've worked yet. Surprising, although it makes perfect sense if you think about it. After work, I put on my pajamas and took a nap, watched a movie on Netflix, crocheted and cooked dinner. I baked chicken breast- drizzled with olive oil and Balsamic vinegar, and topped with sliced onions and garlic, rosemary, basil, paprika and sage; it smelled SO good the whole time it was cooking- fresh garlic and onion roasting. And baked a potato- finger brushed with olive oil, sprinkled with sea salt and black pepper. Then I steamed some green beans, poured a glass of wine, and watched another movie on the couch. Happy Easter!
copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011
                                           steamy hot, fogs the camera lens, haha
copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment