Paul and Cori

Things we love: cooking, photography, crocheting, reading, math and board games.

Friday, July 20, 2012

handmade baby clothes

I have been crocheting, and creating iron-ons in photoshop to make clothes for the baby this week. I have a blast being a dork, and this is just the perfect opportunity. Not only can I be a complete dork, but the result is cuteness that will be even more cute when we get to dress our daughter up in the clothes.

I made newborn onesies:
copyright: Cori 2012

copyright: Cori 2012

copyright: Cori 2012
 A 3 month old sweater. I love this sweater, I think it is so cute.
copyright: Cori 2012
 And iron-ons for toddler shirts, once she gets bigger.
copyright: Cori 2012

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it gets cool enough at some point to wear that cute sweater! If it's like last year's winter, it won't be for very long. Luckily, babies grow so fast, she won't be able to wear it for very long...

    ReplyDelete