Paul and Cori

Things we love: cooking, photography, crocheting, reading, math and board games.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Who am I?

I am short, and often cold. I love to cook, crochet and take pictures. I have a degree in photography. One day I hope to be running a photography company with my friend, Angela. I love coffee. When I met Paul in 2002, I didn't like coffee at all, but he loved it. I also didn't know what I wanted to do with my life- I was an advertising major. Basically, there was a lot I didn't know about myself then. Now, I love coffee, the taste, the smell, the beans covered in chocolate. I love it so much that I work at Starbucks until I can achieve that other goal I mentioned. My boss loves my photography, and hangs it in the store! When I was in college, I had to do a self portrait, and this was mine. I'm creative and clever, and I didn't want to have to show myself in my portrait at all. This is actually still one of my favorite pictures. I smile every time I see it, and I guess that says something about myself too.
copyright: Cori 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment