Paul and Cori

Things we love: cooking, photography, crocheting, reading, math and board games.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A very crochet Christmas

Now that Christmas is over, and everyone has opened their gifts, here are some of the things I made this year.
 I sent a huge box to Koleen to distribute to family- thanks again sis!

For Nancy and my Dad, a ginger bread house.  For Amy, Angela and Mike, stockings. I love these retro stockings! Very Christmasy, and beautiful too- I will probably make some for Paul and I one day.
copyright: Cori 2010

copyright: Cori 2010
 For Paul, monkey slippers, so funny and cute. I had made him some before, but they are now too stretched out and no longer stay on his feet. I am better at crochet now though, and these will stay good for a long time!   For Chloe and Mia, skirts. Mia's is shades of teal. Chloe's is purple and sparkly to go with her dance studio's colors- I even sequined it myself!  I also made a matching skirt for Kelly (Chloe's American girl doll).
copyright: Cori 2010

copyright: Cori 2010
 For my Mom and Jon, a tart tote, filled with tarts that smell like Christmas on a beach- their dream!
copyright: Cori 2010

copyright: Cori 2010
 For Allison, a shawl with a button- a very cool button.
copyright: Cori 2010

copyright: Cori 2010
 For Gabriel, a monkey. :)
copyright: Cori 2010














Koleen sent me pictures of Mia and Gabriel opening their gifts the day they arrived, Mia said, "that is soooooo cute!" Gabriel was very excited, look at his face!

No comments:

Post a Comment