Paul and Cori

Things we love: cooking, photography, crocheting, reading, math and board games.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

crochet cables- halfway done!

I love days I can sit on the couch, watch a show on dvd or a string of movies and crochet without feeling bad or guilty at all. Because the dishes are done, the floors are vacuumed, and the apartment is relatively (to mostly) clean, and there is virtually nothing more for me to do. These great days usually come after rare occasions when we have friends over- giving us a "reason" to clean more than normal- which makes the clean last a little longer.
Anyway, I've had a couple days like that lately, so I have Dana's cabled blanket 1/2 done! This just keeps getting more and more exciting :) and the blanket keeps getting more and more heavy, thick and cozy.
copyright: Cori 2010
copyright: Cori 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment