Paul and Cori

Things we love: cooking, photography, crocheting, reading, math and board games.

Monday, January 31, 2011

baby crochet

Most of the crochet I do is used for gifts. I'm trying to sell on etsy, it's just not working out as well as I'd hoped it would. Anyway, I LOVE crocheting gifts, especially for brand new babies (most of whom are nieces and nephews). Jeremy and Doni just had Bennett, and I'm happy to announce I made him a blanket. One I hope he will enjoy for a long long (long) time! I think it is adorable. It is a pattern of pinwheels- so cute for babies and kids, and the colors aren't "too baby," so I hope he likes it when he gets older. It is a big square that I'm sure will cover him fully well into toddlerhood. :) I washed it already, so it's soft and relaxed from delivery. I hope Jeremy and Doni like it as well. I'm planning to go to the post office to mail it today- and now that I plastered it all over the internet, I think I better stick to my plan.
copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011
copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011

copyright: Cori 2011
copyright: Cori 2011



copyright: Cori 2011

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! My kids both love their Aunt Cori blankets.

    ReplyDelete